Terms and Conditions
This website is provided for the use of human beings only.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ControlGroup.coop and VaxControlgroup.com hereby referred to as (the "Website").
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use the Website if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, privacy statement, and any or all agreements: "User," "You," and "Your" refer to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company," "Ourselves," "We," "Our," and "Us" refer to our Company. "Party," "Parties," or "Us" refers to both the User and ourselves, or either the User or ourselves.
1: Intellectual Property
- The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
2: Use License
- Permission is granted to access and use the Website for personal, non-commercial purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify, copy, or distribute the content from the Website without prior written consent from the Company.
- Use the materials on the Website for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website.
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Use robots, spiders, scrapers, or any other automated technology to access or gather data from the Website without prior written consent from the Company.
- Enter erroneous and knowingly false information, or attempt to pollute our database with inaccurate and misleading information.
- The materials on the Website are provided on an "as is" basis. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this Website.
- In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if the Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5: Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on the Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- The Company may modify these terms and conditions for its Website at any time without prior notice. By using this Website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.